Junior Technical Account Manager, EMEA / US
Brand Metrics is a SAAS brand-lift measurement system: we enable publishers to prove to their advertisers how the digital ad campaigns on their sites really perform, and so help them get more and better business.
We need Junior Technical Account Managers for EMEA and the US to integrate Brand Metrics into publisher websites.
You will receive training on the system and how it works, and the main things you’ll need are intelligence, initiative, the ability to pick up new skills, and the personality to work well in the Brand Metrics team and with our customers.
We are a medium-sized company where you can really make your mark and progress your career.
- Pre-sales technical support - answering customers’ technical questions and recommending the form of integration that best suits their needs
- Work with publisher AdOps and WebAdmin teams to integrate them with our system
- Support technical trials so that they convert to full customer contracts
- Hand over to our Account management team, but remain responsible for providing technical support and overseeing any future implementation changes
- Document best practices for integration and operation
- Provide input on products and methods into the Product Development process
You will mainly be working with EMEA or US customers but you may also be needed to help with clients in APAC.
- A can-do, problem-solving approach to your work
- Programming experience in any language, with the ability to learn new systems and languages quickly
- Good personal organisational skills
- Pride in your work and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
Useful domain skills
- Experience with online ad serving platforms like Google Ad Manager, Xandr/AppNexus and Smart AdServer
- Experience with online publishing platforms and technologies, like WordPress and other CMS platforms, and tag managers such as Tealium and GTM
- Experience with online ad exchanges and supply-side platforms, like Google AdExchange, Magnite, Xandr, OpenX, Pubmatic, and more
- Experience with market research methods and technologies as they relate to advertising campaign measurement
A plus if you also have
- Experience with market research methods and technologies as they relate to advertising campaign measurement.
- A degree or relevant professional experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Analytics.
Get in touch
Does this sound like you? Have questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Technical Account Director, Marc Burgess, [email protected]
Want to apply? Send your CV with a cover note to [email protected]