Technical Account Manager, EMEA
Brand Metrics is a tech platform built to measure the effectiveness of advertising. In only a few years it has become a go-to solution for publishers that wants to measure campaign effectiveness at scale. Leading media companies in 15 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Australia have installed the solution. Brand Metrics is in the midst of setting a new standard on the media market.
We try our best to be a great place to work, with friendly, fun, ambitious and creative people. We work hard but we also cherish a warm atmosphere where we enjoy each other’s company and seize the opportunities to hang out, go places and make workdays have a meaning beyond getting things done.
We offer a flexible work environment where the results are what matters. It is also a truly international environment with close relationships with leading media all over the world, often with thought-leaders representing pillars of journalism and democracy, such as The Guardian, The Telegraph, Bloomberg, Washington Post, Aftonbladet and many more of our great clients
Brand Metrics is looking for a talented Technical Account Manager, EMEA
You will work with customers (online publishers, broadcasters and networks) to integrate our industry-leading brand lift measurement software into their sites, and along the way:
- Help our Sales team sign new customers by providing pre-sales technical support - answering customers’ technical questions and recommending the form of integration that best suits their needs.
- Work with the customer’s AdOps and WebAdmin functions to carry out their integration, and support the initial phase of the contract to ensure it is successful and converts to a full customer contract.
- With the integration successfully completed and proved in production, hand over the client to the Account management team, but remain responsible for providing technical support and overseeing any future implementation changes.
- Document best practices for integration and operation.
- Provide input on products and methods into the Product Development process.
This role will be accountable for the end-to-end technical implementation of the Brand Metrics platform primarily for customers in the EMEA region, but may also involve working with clients in the Americas and APAC.
More about what you'll be doing
- Be responsible for smooth technical implementations of our products and services in the Region.
- Own product manager, operations and other technical relationships within our key customers to communicate our product features, ensure smooth implementation, and update on new product releases as part of Brand Metrics’s overall engagement.
- Act as subject matter expert answering complex technology-related inquiries from key internal and external client stakeholders: use own subject matter expertise to ensure that Brand Metrics’ technology provision is fit for purpose.
- Actively work with the team to drive global best practices and continuous improvement, including contributing product support documentation and presentation of data and technology requirements to appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need
- A can-do, problem-solving approach to your work.
- Experience with online ad serving platforms like Google Ad Manager, AppNexus and Smart AdServer.
- Experience with online publishing platforms and technologies, like WordPress and other CMS platforms, and tag managers such as Tealium and GTM.
- Experience with online ad exchanges and supply-side platforms, like Google AdExchange, Magnite, Xandr, OpenX, Pubmatic, and more.
- Strong communication skills: Brand Metrics runs globally distributed teams and we all have to work together to ensure we’re serving customers well.
A plus if you also have
- Experience with market research methods and technologies as they relate to advertising campaign measurement.
- A degree or relevant professional experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Analytics.
Get in touch
Does this sound like you? Have questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Technical Account Director, Marc Burgess, [email protected]
Want to apply? Send your CV with a cover note to [email protected]