Brand Metrics is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager in the US region
Brand Metrics is a tech platform built to measure the effectiveness of advertising. In only a few years it has become a go-to solution for publishers that wants to measure campaign effectiveness at scale. Leading media companies in 15 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Australia have installed the solution. Brand Metrics is in the midst of setting a new standard on the media market.
We try our best to be a great place to work, with friendly, fun, ambitious and creative people. We work hard but we also cherish a warm atmosphere where we enjoy each other’s company and seize the opportunities to hang out, go places and make workdays have a meaning beyond getting things done.
We offer a flexible work environment where the results are what matters. It is also a truly international environment with close relationships with leading media all over the world, often with thought-leaders representing pillars of journalism and democracy, such as The Guardian, The Telegraph, Bloomberg, Washington Post, Aftonbladet and many more of our great clients.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager
In the role as a Senior Account Manager at Brand Metrics you will act as the customers’ main point of contact and be responsible for multiple customer accounts in the region. You will support customers in daily operation and ensure customer are scale their usage of the platform. We’re always aiming at exceeding client expectations. You will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial, and strong relationships with existing and new customers. This role will focus on both growing the business and building our account management team in the region.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you should have strong communicative and project management skills to handle customer operations and manage multiple projects and work streams. You should be resourceful and solution-oriented to make the right decision in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful usage of our products and services in the US region
- Work closely with Implementations team to ensure smooth and efficient customer on-boarding
- Lead customers in daily operations
- Strategically manage customer activity to derive maximum value from our platform
What you'll need:
- Several years of experience as an Account Manager
- Experience in digital publisher, ad agency or market research, insight or effectiveness teams
- Understanding of research processes and techniques, including experience in questionnaire/survey writing, design and presenting
- Numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations
A plus if you also have:
- Experience with online advertising methods and technologies as they relate to advertising campaign measurement
- A relevant degree
Get in touch
Does this sound like you? Have questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Client Director, Anette Hallgren, [email protected]
Want to apply? Send your CV with a cover note to [email protected]