Customer Success Manager
As a customer success manager at Brand Metrics you will be responsible for developing and building close long-term customer relationships and support our customers to help them scale usage of our brand lift measurement software platform.
Who you’ll be working for
Brand Metrics is an innovative, customer-driven technology company based in Sweden with operations and customers worldwide. Brand Metrics offers a unique research software solution designed to continuously and consistently measure the effect` that digital campaigns have on advertisers’ key brand metrics. It’s led to very high growth among some of the top publishers in the world, including Meredith Digital, The Atlantic, Leaf Group, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Guardian, Telegraph, and many more.
How we work
Brand Metrics integrates team members globally in outcomes-focused working groups, combining skills from product, tech development, implementation, customer insights, sales and marketing. As a result, our staff is distributed widely, and accountable for their results.
We look for a diverse group of experienced team members who are respected by and respect their colleagues and customers, who do excellent work and are nice to work with.
At Brand Metrics, you will be compensated fairly and in line with our expectations for the entire team. We value and respect differences and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work. We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you should have strong communication and project management skills to handle customer operations and manage multiple projects and work streams. You will provide support and training for existing customers by learning about and satisfying their needs as well as transit new customer to active users of our platform. That means you need to have a bird's-eye view of the customer joruney, to know what is happening in all the parts of it.
You should be resourceful and solution-oriented to develop a professional relationship through the provision of product and operational services, training, and customer services.
- Support successful usage of our products and services
- Work closely with the Technical Account team to ensure smooth and efficient customer onboarding
- Practice and enhances customer training on the flexibility and capabilities of our platform to encourage continues usage of our services
- Gathering feedback, paying attention to feedback on the product while also gathering insights on the overall experience of using the platform
What you'll need
- Experience in Customer Success
- A propensity for relationship building
- Ability to understand and handle customer needs and feedback
A plus if you also have
- Experience with online advertising methods and technologies as they relate to advertising campaign measurement
- Industry knowledge such as digital publisher, ad agency or client, adtech/martech, market research, insight or effectiveness teams
- Experience in questionnaire/survey writing, design and presenting
Get in touch
Does this sound like you? Have questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Client Director, Anette Hallgren, [email protected]
Want to apply? Send your CV with a cover note to [email protected]